How to Make an Easter Bunny Doll
This handmade doll can be personalized for any occasion by simply choosing different fabric.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
2" wood doll head
XL wood spool
5/8" wood spool
trims and ribbons
critter rub-on faces or paint
tiny accessories for the doll to hold
1. Glue the 2-inch wooden doll head to the 5/8-inch wood spool. Glue that to the XL wood spool.
4. Cut out and sew arms, legs and ears. Stuff with batting.
5. Using dental floss, hand-baste around neck of apron, neck and arms of dress, waist and leg bottoms.
6. Place arms into dress sleeves. Gather and tie off.
7. Place dress over the doll head, gather at neck (small spool) and tie off.
9. Place legs into pants legs. Gather and tie off.
10. Place pants around the bottom of the XL spool. Gather and tie off.
11. Knot in the middle and glue ears to top of the head.
12. Use a craft stick to rub on the face or paint or draw one.
Make your own garland this holiday season. Follow these instructions by Mary O'Neil on how to make an embossed velvet...