How to Make a Fish Christmas Stocking
Follow these steps to easily create a festive felt stocking to hold your cat's Christmas gifts.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
4 sheets of brightly-colored felt
1 sheet of white tissue paper
3"-piece of ribbon
large and small sequins, buttons or other embellishments
1. Draw a simple fish shape onto a sheet of tissue paper to create a pattern. Cut out the pattern and pin it to the felt. Cut two of each felt piece, one for the front and one for the back of the stocking.
2. Cut out smaller shapes of felt for the fins, eyes and tail. Glue them to the front of the stocking with craft glue.
3. Shape the piece of ribbon into a loop, center and stitch it onto the back stocking piece. This will create the stocking's hanger.
4. Topstitch the two pieces together to create the finished stocking.
5. Embellish the finished stocking by gluing a large sequin or button to the fish's eye and smaller sequins or buttons on alternating scales.
Don't forget your furry best friend when making handmade gifts for the holidays. With just basic sewing skills, you can whip up...
This isn't your average Christmas tree. Follow these instructions by Melony Bradley to make your own funky tree.
Mobile Christmas trees are the easiest way to bring holiday flair to any room in the house. Learn how to turn wooden crates,...