Laura Bush's Hot Chocolate
Warm up with this tasty and festive recipe from the former first lady.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
6 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa
6 Tbs. sugar
pinch of salt
2 1/2 cups milk
2 1/2 cups light cream
1/2 tsp. vanilla (or more)
pinch of cinnamon powder (optional)
1. Mix cocoa, salt and sugar.
2. Add milk. Heat to dissolve.
3. Add light cream, cinnamon and vanilla. Heat to just under boiling.
4. Mix very well and pour into warm mug.
5. Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder and fine orange zest.
Recipes for your favorite pets whether they be four-legged or feathered.
Asparagus and Parmesan are at the center of this memorable salad.
Center your family feast around this traditional Latino holiday dish.