Unusual Uses for Tea
Get tips for using tea in unusual ways.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- If you have a broken fingernail that is still hanging on, cut a small piece of tea bag and coat in clear nail polish. Place over the broken nail and it will adhere the nail together until it grows out. Cover in a colored coat.
- Let chamomile tea steep, then place in a facial steamer. Your skin will appreciate it.
- Use strong tea to clean your mirrors. Let the tea cool and pour into a spray bottle, then use a soft cloth to buff the mirrors.
- Fill a small gift bag with lavender tea and place under your car seat for a great air freshener. It also has a calming effect.
- Place tea leaves in a smoker box when grilling to give your foods a unique flavor.
- Place used tea bags in the bottom of a potted plant, on top of the drainage material. The tea bags will hold moisture in and also feed the plant nutrients.
- Freeze leftover tea in an ice cube tray. Use these tea ice cubes the next time you need to cool iced tea.
Check out these ideas for turning window grids into decorative home accessories.
The Junk Brothers have a passion for turning trash into eco-friendly treasure. Here are some ideas for recycled furnishings.(12 photos)
Infuse your home with the luck of the Irish through inspirational yet simple decorating ideas for St. Patrick's Day.(6 photos)