Mother's Day Ribbon "Cake" Card
Tell Mom you think she's sweet with this charming Mother's Day card.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
floral patterned paper
ribbon (assorted colors and width)
white glue, glue dots, glue stick or adhesive of choice
lime green felt
gold beaded trim
pink paper for heart
small silk blossoms
1. Cover card stock with floral-print paper and fold into greeting card. Give one edge a scalloped effect with deckle-edge scissors.
2. Cut ribbon and rickrack, trim into three to five pieces of varied lengths, each piece of ribbon will represent a layer on the cake. Cut felt with scissors and pinking shears (for the jagged edges) to create the cake plate and foot of the stand.
3. Glue cake plate and stand onto front of card and add beaded trim to create the stem of the cake stand.
4. Create the ribbon cake by gluing rows of ribbon and rickrack, largest to smallest, to the card. Embellish cake with small silk blossoms.
5. Cut a small heart out of pink paper and write a thoughtful message to Mom on it. Glue heart to the top of the cake.
Moms everywhere will love this 3-D cut-out card featuring patterned spring flowers. The inside is blank, so you can add your...
Moms everywhere will love being presented with this handmade paper banner. Little ones' handwritten messages on the back will...
Ensure Mom has a top-notch Mother's Day celebration with our exclusive printable party decorations, cards, crafts and more.(12 photos)