Holiday Wreath Laden With Ornaments
Bring your holiday color palette together with a wreath made from different-colored ornaments.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Tools and Materials:
green garland wreath of any size
spray paint in 3-4 colors (our holiday palette was light blue, light green and silver)
round ornaments in various sizes
hot glue gun
1. Spray paint the ornaments in different colors, making sure you get all the way around, don’t miss any spots. Let dry.
2. Using the hot glue gun, secure base layer of ornaments around the garland wreath. The base layer will be a mix of mostly large, but some smaller ornaments.
3. Add some dimension with smaller ornaments on top, filling in gaps and holes.
4. Using a hot glue gun, secure one end of the ribbon somewhere on the wreath.
5. Wrap and weave the ribbon throughout the ornaments and the garland for a decorative finish.
6. Secure the other end of the ribbon with another dab of hot glue.
7. Once the glue is set, hang your wreath.
Create a festive holiday wreath of grapevine and evergreen for welcoming guests to your home.
Bring a natural element to your holiday decor with this simple and sophisticated wreath. Its versatile design works as a...
Year after year wreaths are routinely placed on the front door for the holidays. Why not try something new this year? From...(10 photos)