Extend Hospitality to Hostess Gifts
During holiday entertaining, bring creativity with these simple gift ideas.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Here are some creative gifts you can take to the host or hostess of a holiday party.
- Fill a rustic basket with all the ingredients for making caramel apples.
- Another gift for the autumn host is this simple yet elegant jar of trail mix. Fill a canning jar with trail mix, top with a lace doily secured with twine and add a nice decorative touch such as these place-card holders shaped like pears.
- Make a gift that will warm someone all winter long. Fill a decorative container with all the ingredients for hot-cocoa mix, including gourmet chocolates.
- Make a gift of fresh-baked cookies even more special by including items the hostess can use after the cookies are gone. Include a decorative plate and a cookie recipe, along with fun cookie cutters.
- Find a colorful and seasonal salt-and-pepper shaker set and include it in a basket with gourmet pepper and salt.
- Make a gift of a bottle of wine or fine olive oil special by dressing it up in a Christmas stocking. Another option is to wrap the bottle in a nice scarf and top with a bow.
Put extra thought and care into your gifts this holiday season by using recycled materials to create elegant or amusingly...