Extend Hospitality to Hostess Gifts
During holiday entertaining, bring creativity with these simple gift ideas.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Here are some creative gifts you can take to the host or hostess of a holiday party.
- Fill a rustic basket with all the ingredients for making caramel apples.
- Another gift for the autumn host is this simple yet elegant jar of trail mix. Fill a canning jar with trail mix, top with a lace doily secured with twine and add a nice decorative touch such as these place-card holders shaped like pears.
- Make a gift that will warm someone all winter long. Fill a decorative container with all the ingredients for hot-cocoa mix, including gourmet chocolates.
- Make a gift of fresh-baked cookies even more special by including items the hostess can use after the cookies are gone. Include a decorative plate and a cookie recipe, along with fun cookie cutters.
- Find a colorful and seasonal salt-and-pepper shaker set and include it in a basket with gourmet pepper and salt.
- Make a gift of a bottle of wine or fine olive oil special by dressing it up in a Christmas stocking. Another option is to wrap the bottle in a nice scarf and top with a bow.
Put extra thought and care into your gifts this holiday season by using recycled materials to create elegant or amusingly...
Michele and Taniya shares ideas for gifts to bring the outdoors in.(video 00:01:05)
These no-fail holiday hors d'oeuvres will start your Christmas party on a memorable note.(25 photos)