Three ingredients are all you need to make these party-perfect appetizers. Simply cover balls of cream cheese in salmon and sprinkle with chives to create irresistible and savory hand-held treats.Susan Mason, Susan Mason Catering
Yield: 12 canapes
12 slices smoked salmon, cut into 2 rounds
6 ounces cream cheese
12 lollipop or popsicle sticks
1 bunch chives, snipped fine
1. Prepare 3/4"-diameter balls of cream cheese. Roll and refrigerate.
2. Cut circles of smoked salmon.
3. Wrap salmon circles around each ball of cream cheese.
4. Twist a sheet of plastic wrap around each ball to form a round shape. Place each ball in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Dip both sides of smoked salmon ball in snipped chives.
6. Place lollipop or popsicle stick into bottom of smoked salmon. Serve chilled.