Use these simple steps to create Asian-themed, DIY stationery.
Materials and Tools:
black and white cardstock
red construction paper
needle and thread
Asian girl rubber stamp
flower paper punch
red permanent marker
1. Score and fold black cardstock in half to create a blank card.
2. Glue a piece of white paper to the inside of the card to create a writing space.
3. Cut out a section of Chinese newspaper for the background and glue it onto the front of the card.
4. Rubber stamp an Asian girl image onto a scrap of white paper with a black inkpad.
5. Tear the paper around the image to soften the edges.
6. Glue the torn image to the front of the card, layering it over the newspaper and overlapping it onto the black card.
7. Color the flowers on the rubber stamp with a red permanent marker.
8. Punch out two flowers from red paper and glue one to the front of the card over the newspaper print.
9. Glue the other flower on the bottom right corner of the white writing space.
10. Stitch a silver charm to the front of the card.
11. Rubber stamp the Asian girl on the envelope to make a coordinating stationery set.