Add a touch of fall to your front door with this easy-to-create wreath, perfect for welcoming Thanksgiving guests to your home.
Materials and Tools:
18-inch grapevine wreath base
3 or more large pinecones
3-5 faux artichokes
various faux pine sprigs
faux magnolia leaves
faux seeded eucalyptus bush
hot glue and glue sticks
1. Start by securing the artichokes and pinecones to the wreath with florist wire or hot glue.
2. Fill in with pine sprigs and magnolia leaves, attaching them with wire or hot glue, placing them around the wreath at various lengths and angles. Tip: Don't forget to also cover the wreath's sides.
3. Next, snip small sections of eucalyptus and berry sprigs and attach them to the wreath with hot glue wherever you need additional texture or pops of color.
4. Cover any empty spaces, visible glue or stems with moss pieces attached with hot glue.
5. Finally, loop ribbon around wreath top and secure with a bow.