Age the paper for this ceramic flower card with a brown stamp pad.
Courtesty of Jennifer Heynen from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Materials and Tools:
8-1/2" x 11" orange cardstock
brown stamp pad
6 pink brads
2 ceramic leaves
flower stem rubberstamp
alphabet stickers ("thanks" black text on clear circles)
1. Fold an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of orange cardstock in half with the short edges together (figure A).
2. Age the orange cardstock with a brown stamp pad (figure B).
3. Tear a 3" x 5" rectangle from ivory paper using a ruler as a guide.
4. Age the ivory paper with the brown stamp pad (figure C).
5. Cut a green paper rectangle slightly larger than the ivory paper rectangle.
6. Cut a rectangle of pink paper for placement below the ivory rectangle.
7. Cut a 3" x 1" rectangle for grass then snip a zigzag cut across the top.
8. Adhere the grass to the ivory rectangle (figure D).
9. Apply green marker to the flower stem rubber stamp. Stamp a green stem on the ivory paper (figure E).
10. Assemble the card:
11. Apply the words "thanks" spelled from alphabet stickers (black text on clear circles) onto the piece of ribbon (figure G).
12. Punch holes in the four corners of the ivory rectangle using a needle tool and insert a pink brad in each corner (figure H). Punch a hole in the upper right corner of the pink rectangle and lower left corner of the pink rectangle.
13. Raised ribbon with brads:
14. Glue a previously made ceramic flower to the top of the stem. Glue two ceramic leaves on each side of the stem (figure J).