A set of dishes is spray painted then hung on the wall to create three-dimensional artwork.
Materials and Tools:
fifteen-piece dish set (They should be same pattern but can be any combination of dinner plates, salad plates and bowls. We used clear dishes with a translucent pattern.)
one can of red spray paint
one can of mirrored spray paint
one can of white spray paint
two rolls of super heavy-duty foam mounting tape
1. Turn all the dishes upside down and place three to four strips of tape on the back of each. The directions on the tape roll will tell you how much to use based on the weight of your dishes.
2. Spray the back of each dish with the mirrored spray paint, covering the entire surface. Let dry.
3. Spray the white spray paint on the perimeter of each dish, creating a border around the rim. Let dry.
4. Flip all the dishes over and spray white paint on the perimeter of each front. Let dry.
5. Spray red paint into the center of each dish. Let dry.
6. Stick each dish to the wall in your desired pattern, pressing firmly on the center of each plate and bowl to ensure the tape is adhering to the wall.