After: Comfortable Guest RoomBy mixing rustic calming undertones and splashes of color, host Chayse Dacoda and the Get it Together team create an exciting game room that is still cozy enough for guests. Linoleum flooring is installed in a stone pattern, and the walls are painted butter cream yellow for a charming European feel. Pillows in a modern paisley fabric add a pop of color to the mustard duvet cover on the daybed, and a mosaic light fixture is the perfect addition for this fun, yet comfortable space.
Chayse's Design Tips:
1. Wood beams add charm and a rustic feel to a room.
2. Accessorize with pops of color to liven up your space.
3. Tame wild colors by using a warmer tone – it's still vibrant, but not shocking.
4. When adding color to the ceiling in a small room, use a slightly lighter shade than your wall color.
5. Paisley doesn’t have to be traditional. Find a paisley with bold colors for an updated look.
area rug (Pueblo, 39600) - Home Decorators Collection