Bonus Idea: Wheatgrass BowlTips:
- River rocks, sand, soil, etc. also work well as filler.
- Keep grass/soil damp and trim wilting grass.
- Wheatgrass can be found in health food stores, juice bars and online. Order a few days ahead to get a whole flat.
Materials and Tools:
pedestal bowl - The Arbor (www.arboronstate.com)
1. Loosen wheatgrass from tray and flip upside down. Place plate on top and cut around the edge.
2. If bowl has a deep depression, add reindeer moss as filler underneath.
3. Place circle of wheatgrass into bowl. Clean edges of bowl and display.