Brighten the outside of your home with simple outdoor lights. Follow these step-by-step instructions from Don't Sweat It host Steve Watson.
low-voltage outdoor lights
low-voltage flood lights
trencher to bury cable (optional)
1. Put lights together according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Lay out cable in desired pattern. Run the measuring tape alongside wire to determine spacing for lights.
3. Place lights in the ground, clipping the cable connectors into the lights.
4. Dig a trench two inches deep and slightly wider than the cable. Bury the cable under soil.
5. Plug cable into transformer and test.
* Standard messaging rates apply. Contact your mobile provider for more details.