Headboard SlipcoverSew a holiday headboard slipcover for this special time of year. Add festive lighting by putting strands of lights into glass vases on either side of the bed and finish the look by hanging antiqued frames from long lengths of matching ribbon.
Tin Gift TagsPersonalize all your holiday gifts with tin tags you can design yourself.
silver tooling foil
embossing stylus or cuticle tool
1. Place tooling foil on craft foam, and then trace the shape of the tag onto the foil. Cut it out and punch a hole at the top (skip this if making place cards).
2. Use a straightedge and stylus to outline the tooling foil tag around the edges. Flip foil tag over and repeat inside of first line. Repeat this process to make a border design.
3. Use the stylus to create the desired designs, write names or stipple small dots onto the surface.
4. Tie ribbon to the tag through the hole at the top and hang as an ornament, attach to gifts or use as place cards.
Candy Coin RollsFill a bowl with rolls of coins wrapped to look like candy. They're also great stocking stuffers!
1. Cut a 4"x4" piece of wrapping paper and fold 1/4-inch of one edge over for a clean edge. Wrap around the coin roll and tape it in place. Fold the ends of the wrapping paper in to enclose the coin roll.
2. Cut a 7"x7" square of cellophane. Wrap around the coin roll and tape it in place. Tie six-inch pieces of ribbon onto the ends and trim the ribbon and cellophane. Remove the tape if desired.