Decoupage bottle cap magnets with decorative papers such as maps, fliers and stamps.
Project by Robin Howard
Materials and Tools:
soap and water
general purpose glue
clear sealant or decoupage glue
paper for decoration: map, old letter, flier, stamp
cardboard to make template the size of bottle cap top
ink pen or marker
1. Rinse bottle caps in a mild soap solution and dry well with a towel.
2. Make a template the size of the bottle cap out of thick cardboard.
3. Draw around the template to create circles on decorative paper. Cut out the circles using scissors.
4. Attach the paper circles to the tops of the bottle caps with decoupage glue.
5. Paint decoupage glue over the top of the paper and bottle cap to seal it. Let dry.
6. Glue button magnets to the underside of the bottle cap with general purpose glue. Let dry.