Turn an average kitchen utensil into a dazzling sun catcher with this fun idea from Ana Araujo.
Materials and Tools:
chandelier glass pieces
stringing Wire 0.38 mm
Blue Moon Beads glass charms
assorted glass beads
1. Drill two or three holes in the edge of the spoon and one at the top the handle (Figure A) .
2. Cut two pieces of stringing wire measuring 12 inches, one piece measuring 16 inches and one piece measuring seven inches.
3. Place the stringing 16-inch wire through the center hole on the spoon centering it, add four seed beads on each side of the wire bring the wire together start to bead as desired adding glass charms as you go (Figure C).
4. When you get to the end of the wire, leave three inches and:
5. Repeat the same method of beading with hole 1 and hole 3 using the 12-inch stringing wires.
6. The hole on the top of the spoon handle thread the seven-inch piece of beading wire centering it:
7. Hang in a window on a suction cup hook.