Kristen Winter returns to make a cat artist trading card.
Materials and Tools:
Lumiere green gold paint
Xyron adhesive machine
Brillance Galaxy Gold inkpad
permanent markers in green and magenta
hot pink metallic paper with glitter
picket fence rubberstamp
Sizzix die cutting machine
Sizzix cat die
silver star sequins
green glitter glue
1) Cut out a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of green card stock.
2) Paint the card stock with green gold Lumiere paint and a foam brush. Let dry.
3) Stamp on a picket fence with Galaxy Gold Brillance inkpad. Let dry.
4) Trace and cut out an archway out of metallic hot pink paper.
5) Use the Sizzix die cutting machine to die cut the cat out of selected wallpaper.
6) Color a flower pattern, with permanent markers, on the wallpaper cat to enhance the artist trading card.
7) Place the hot pink archway and cat die cut into the Xyron adhesive machine to apply adhesive.
8) Adhere the hot pink archway to the center of the card.
9) Adhere the cat die cut to the center of the doorway.
10) Apply green glitter glue to each eye on the cat.
11) Apply seven silver star sequins in a curve shape over the doorway on the green gold background.
12) Sign the back of the artist trading card and trade with friends.