Make your greeting cards jump out with this 3-D cat-in-the-box by Mary O'Neil.
Materials and Tools:
smooth card stock, folded to card size
Hot Potatoes Rubber Stamps:
Line Up T426
Olive Dots P421
white card stock for cut-out cat
brown card stock for box
1. Stamp cat and cut out. Set aside.
2. Stamp card with background stamps as shown. Mask lower area and stamp to add interest.
3. Stamp the word "meow."
4. Cut box pattern out of brown card stock. Box can vary in size depending on the size of your card.
5. Fold box on dotted lines and glue flap to opposite side.
6. Cut out "bridge" piece and fold on dotted lines.
7. Attach cat to "bridge."
8. Insert into box and glue flaps to inside.
9. Glue box onto card. Be careful not to crush it.