Incorporate a personal touch into any room with a clock made from a cabinet door and your favorite wrapping paper.
Materials and Tools:
paint and/or stain
drill and 3/8" paddle bit
decoupage medium or white glue and water
self-adhesive clock face
1. Paint and/or stain the cabinet door as desired and let dry.
2. Mark the center of the door for the clock. Put it up on blocks and drill a hole on the mark.
3. Add the wrapping paper using decoupage medium, or make your own using three parts white glue to one part water. Poke through the hole with a pen and put the clock face in position by lining up the holes.
4. Let the glue set and add a sawtooth hanger to the back.
5. Attach the clock mechanism as directed.