- Before: For their newly constructed home on Long Island, the homeowners wanted a landscape that would provide a visual extension of the indoors.
- After: A welcoming landscape complements the home. Ornamental grasses and pastel hydrangeas help soften the home's lines.
- Block's solution for the backyard was to create an elegant but divinely simple design that magnifies the open space and contains a minimum of clutter.
- Hydrangeas help tie the front-, side- and backyards together.
- Mimicking the home's architecture, the pool house acts as both a storage shed and changing room.
A lovely patio/porch offers plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining.
Images courtesy of Barry Block