Washable Crayon T-Shirts for Kids
Help kids create t-shirts they can color again and again after every washing.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Let kids show off their artistic skills and design their own t-shirts with this fun and easy project. Tips for success:
- All cotton fabrics will work, but the results are better with a 50/50 blend.
- When the shirt is ready to wash, launder using regular detergent and hot water. Launder separately and avoid using bleach.
Materials and Tools:
50/50 cotton or polyester blend T-shirt
black dimensional fabric paint
Crayola Washable crayons
coloring-book style line art drawing
1. Choose a coloring book-style line art drawing and lightly sketch it on the front of the T-shirt with a pencil.
2. Using black fabric paint, follow over pencil lines. Let dry.
3. When the black paint is completely dry, turn shirt inside out and iron.
4. Let the T-shirt cool and have kids color in the picture using Crayola Washable Crayons.
Bring the look of blooming springtime flowers inside with beautiful watercolor paintings to use as wall art or greeting cards.