Turn Vinyl Records Into a Unique Purse
Recycle two 45-rpm records into an inventive, kitschy purse.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
15. Continue to punch holes along the circumference of the fabric shell, matching them to the holes in the record.
16. Whip stitch ribbon through the holes around the entire purse and stitch the final stitch back through the original hole. Tie a knot. Repeat with the other record.
17. Using two pair of pliers, open the metal rings and thread one through the 3/16-inch holes at the top of each record, two per record.
18. Slide the handle loop over the metal ring and close the metal ring using pliers.
19. Loop the elastic over the rhinestone button of your purse.
Every college dorm room needs a wipe-off board for messages from friends and to jot down to-do lists. Use a flea market frame...
Reinvent an old dining chair as a designer desk chair with paint, fabric and decorative furniture casters.
Put a cherished rug on display as handmade art with some basic lumber and these DIY tapestry instructions.