Turn Vinyl Records Into a Unique Purse
Recycle two 45-rpm records into an inventive, kitschy purse.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
15. Continue to punch holes along the circumference of the fabric shell, matching them to the holes in the record.
16. Whip stitch ribbon through the holes around the entire purse and stitch the final stitch back through the original hole. Tie a knot. Repeat with the other record.
17. Using two pair of pliers, open the metal rings and thread one through the 3/16-inch holes at the top of each record, two per record.
18. Slide the handle loop over the metal ring and close the metal ring using pliers.
19. Loop the elastic over the rhinestone button of your purse.
Transform a craft box into a purse by embellishing it with paint, jewels, glitter a beaded handle.
Customize any bathroom by using a vintage dresser or buffet instead of a builder-grade vanity. Scour thrift stores, yard sales...
Reinvent an old dining chair as a designer desk chair with paint, fabric and decorative furniture casters.