Trash to Treasure: Holiday Decorations
Capitalize on holiday decorating ideas using crystals, ornaments and more.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Style expert Robb Whittlef shares holiday decorating ideas using crystals, ornaments and more.
1. Pair plates with glass candle stands for unique dessert platters. Use epoxy to hold the two pieces together.
2. Fill glass jars with vintage ornaments in contrasting colors for a simple addition to your holiday decor.
3. Add to the shine of a tinsel tree with crystals and silvery beads dangled over the branches. Use apple-green ornaments for a different take on a holiday color scheme.
4. Show off keepsake ornaments in an old box once used to transport drink bottles.
5. Present a silver tray in a very special way with a fabric-wrapped box filled with edible treats. A holiday scene on top makes the entire gift something to treasure and display.
6. Hang chandelier crystals on simple chain and drape on a Christmas tree or mantel for added sparkle.
Here are unique ideas for dressing your home for the holidays using recycled materials in interesting ways.