Star-Shaped Metal Magnet
Stamp and patina this playful metal magnet with a phrase of your choice.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
6. Cut out the design with a jeweler's saw.
7. Using a flex shaft and a sanding disk, carefully sand the edges smooth.
8. Repeat steps for a dangling element.
9. Attach dangling element with silver wire.
10. Mix liver of sulfur and water. Hold a magnet with tweezers under hot running water, and then dip into liver of sulfur mixture to patina.
11. Repeat patina several times until dark, then use an abrasive pad or jeweler's drill with a brush attached to highlight the surface.
12. Glue a magnet on the back with epoxy.
Break out the tin snips and learn how to repurpose colorful old license plates into handy magnets for your fridge or message...
Make unique handmade greeting cards using inked stamps for a watercolor effect without the brush.
Stamp and style precious metal clay ovals to create this delicate bracelet.