Sew a Playful Flower Brooch
Add some sunshine and style to a child’s outfit with this soft flower brooch.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
7. Stuff with a little polyester stuffing and flatten with your fingers.
8. Starting from the back, stitch through, catch a seed bead on the thread and stitch through to the back. Continue in this fashion to cover the flower center with turquoise seed beads.
9. Attach the flower center to the petals, hiding the thread as much as possible.
10. Cut a circle of felt for the back.
11. Attach a pin back to the felt circle with thread.
12. Sew the circle to the back of the flower brooch.
13. Fold the petals to face the front.
Craft this bag with black and orange felt and Halloween-themed paper templates.
Pretty, inexpensive and long-lasting, paper flower bouquets are perfect wedding mementos. Learn how to make paper flowers for...
Put the finishing touch on your tree with an elegant and feminine ruffled linen skirt. This easy no-sew skirt can be made using...