Polymer-Clay Collage Pendant
Create a vibrant piece of jewelry with a unique blend of polymer-clay colors in this project. Just follow the step-by-step instructions.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
12. Cover the log with a section of the collage sheet. Cut away the excess clay and smooth the seam with your fingers or a knitting needle. Shape the ends of the bead into a soft point.
13. Shape the collage pendant bead so that it has a few curves.
14. Use a needle tool to make a hole in the top large enough for the pendant cord to fit through.
15. Slightly flatten the pendant bead by pressing a piece of acrylic over it. Place it on a baking sheet and bake it according to the manufacturer’s directions. Let cool.
16. Sand the pendant with 400-grit wet-dry sandpaper, followed by 600-grit, and then buff it with a buffing wheel or a soft cloth.
17. Insert the cord through the hole and attach the closure to the pendant.
Louise McClure of Raleigh, N.C., explains how to create a homemade beaded bracelet.