Poinsettia Box Toppers
Create card stock poinsettia box toppers as an alternative to bows for your holiday packages.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
Magenta stamps for poinsettia, leaf
several pieces of red and green card stock
gold embossing powder
glue or double-sided tape
1. Wrap a gift and put it aside.
2. Use ink and powder to emboss card stock with poinsettia and leaf stamps.
3. Cut out the poinsettia shape with scissors.
4. Emboss in gold powder.
5. If desired, use a craft knife to cut out the center of each of the poinsettia's petals. Once cut out, the petals can be bent or curled.
6. Position the poinsettia cutouts over stamped leaf cutouts to create a completed box top design.
Instead of a paper tag, top a wrapped holiday gift with a fun, personalized wire initial, covered in variegated yarn.
A beautifully wrapped gift doesn't need expensive paper, ribbons and embellishments. Be inspired by our ideas for creatively...(8 photos)
Easily create iridescent pine cone ornaments to decorate a Christmas tree or to add a festive touch to wrapped gifts.