Poinsettia Box Toppers
Create card stock poinsettia box toppers as an alternative to bows for your holiday packages.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
Magenta stamps for poinsettia, leaf
several pieces of red and green card stock
gold embossing powder
glue or double-sided tape
1. Wrap a gift and put it aside.
2. Use ink and powder to emboss card stock with poinsettia and leaf stamps.
3. Cut out the poinsettia shape with scissors.
4. Emboss in gold powder.
5. If desired, use a craft knife to cut out the center of each of the poinsettia's petals. Once cut out, the petals can be bent or curled.
6. Position the poinsettia cutouts over stamped leaf cutouts to create a completed box top design.
Creative gift baskets are thoughtful, creative gifts you can make for family and friends.
Looking for a fun and festive way to spruce up your fireplace mantel this Christmas? An assortment of fabric-wrapped gift boxes...
A beautifully wrapped gift really shows someone you care. These clever do-it-yourself ideas are sure to impress everyone on...(40 photos)