Personalized Bottle Cap Necklace
Create a one-of-a-kind necklace for your favorite 'tween or teen. This is a great craft project for an older child to create on their own or with a little little help from a cool and crafty adult.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
4. Place the clear epoxy sticker on top of the photo paper. Press firmly to eliminate air bubbles or spaces.
5. Attach the 10-mm split ring to the top of the bottle cap and the 6-mm split ring to the bottom.
6. Wire wrap crystals, beads and silver with sterling silver headpins for a decorative look, and attach the wrapped embellishments to the bottom of the pendant.
7. Cut 34 inches (more or less depending how you'd like it to hang) of grosgrain ribbon. Hold a lighter beneath the ribbon ends to seal the ends and prevent fraying.
8. Slip the ribbon through the 10-mm split ring and tie the ribbon ends to complete the necklace.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share an easy recipe for nutritious, dried fruit snacks.