Personalized Bottle Cap Necklace
Create a one-of-a-kind necklace for your favorite 'tween or teen. This is a great craft project for an older child to create on their own or with a little little help from a cool and crafty adult.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- unused bottle cap (available at craft stores)
- name printed on photo paper
- 1-inch circle punch
- spray adhesive
- clear epoxy stickers
- 10-mm split rings
- 6-mm split rings
- sterling silver head pins
- decorative crystals and beads
- sterling silver balls, bead caps and spacers
- 3/8" wide grosgrain ribbon
1. Print a name or saying on photo paper in a color and font of your choice. Cut out the name or saying with a 1-inch punch or circle cutter.
2. Drill a hole in the top and bottom of the bottle cap. The top will be used for hanging the pendant and the bottom will be used for adding decorative beadwork.
3. Spray the back of the photo paper with spray adhesive and attach it to the top of the bottle cap. Press firmly to make sure the photo paper is properly adhered.
The entertaining experts at HGTV.com share an easy recipe for nutritious, dried fruit snacks.