Paint an Acrylic Accent Mirror
Frame a small mirror with a creatively painted Aspen tree scene.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
8. Paint the outside sides and the sides of the middle opening black. Let dry.
9. Varnish the mirror frame to protect it with a water-based varnish. Paint the varnish on slowly to prevent air bubbles. Let dry.
10. Clean the 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" accent mirror with glass cleaner and a soft cloth. Place the mirror on the back of the frame and mark around it with pencil. Apply the glue to the front of the mirror and glue it face down to the back of the frame. Clamp the pieces together until dry or about 24 hours.
11. Attach a picture hanger to the back of the acrylic accent mirror frame with a hammer.
12. Add a few self-adhesive felt dots to the back bottom of the painting to protect the walls from any scuffs.
Building an elegant A-frame entertainment center can be as easy as fitting notched lumber together like puzzle pieces. The...
An old mirror from a sliding closet door is repurposed with the help of new molding and paint. The project took less than a...
Hang this multidimensional mirror anywhere in your home for instant fall style with wooden branches and fabric-painted leaves.