No-Sew Christmas Tree Skirt
Easily create a no-sew felt tree skirt to add a creative touch to your Christmas decorations.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
white or gray felt
felt snowflake stickers
white pom-pom ribbon trim
sparkling white ribbon trim
hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Cut felt into a circle by first folding it into quarters and cutting a rounded edge. When unfolded this will form a circle. Before unfolding, also cut off the tip to create a circle-shaped hole in the center of the tree skirt.
2. Unfold felt and cut one side open, which will allow you to slide skirt around tree's base. Refine the circular shape by trimming any edges which may not have come out smoothly.
3. Attach the sparkling white ribbon trim to the edge of the skirt with hot glue. Come in about one inch and glue the pom-pom trim down. Tip: Work in small sections, attaching the trims to the hot glue before it can dry.
4. Before attaching snowflake stickers and sequins, first try out several arrangements. Once the placement is correct, peel the backing off of the snowflake stickers and adhere them to the skirt. Attach the snowflake and star sequins with hot glue.
5. Place finished tree skirt around the base of your Christmas tree for an easy to create and elegant decoration.
Put the finishing touch on your tree with an elegant and feminine ruffled linen skirt. This easy no-sew skirt can be made using...
Keep your Christmas tree grounded with school spirit and vintage flair this holiday season with a one-of-a-kind souvenir...
Surprise friends and family with this cute, easy-to-create handmade holiday card. Trendy patterns and traditional Christmas...