Mosaic and Foam Memory Quilt
Not a quilter? No problem! This memory quilt uses a foam base and mosaic tiles to create a quilt that's sewing free.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
15. Mix the tile grout according to manufacturer's directions.
16. Wearing latex or rubber gloves push the grout in between the tiles, covering the entire piece with grout. Apply the grout with a sponge as desired. Let set for 15 minutes.
17. Wipe off excess grout using a sponge and water.
18. After all the gout is wiped from tiles let set for another 15-30 minutes.
19. Buff the tiles with a towel to remove any haze.
Turn to your backyard for the main materials for this artwork project. A few clippings of foliage and some spray paint...
It's amazing what painter's tape, some patience and pretty paint colors can achieve. The finished artwork will look like a...
Make an easy stained glass art piece using colored glass, a glass cutter and grout.