Make a Holiday Cookie Greeting Card
Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Package them in our clever tin that doubles as a holiday greeting card for a thoughtful (and tasty!) homemade gift.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
10. Use CD tins as a cookie cutter, then place cookies in tins on baking sheet.
Baking the Cookies
11. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
12. Remove from oven and use the back of a spoon to push back any cookie that has baked beyond the rim.
13. After cooling use a knife to run around the edge of the tin so the cookie will release easily.
14. Place a sheet of parchment between the cookie and the greeting and add the lid.
The holiday crafting experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making an easy pinecone garland.
The kids' crafting experts at HGTV.com share how to turn a bunch of broken crayons into multicolor discs that fit perfectly in...
The kids' crafting experts at HGTV.com share a project for adding an easy-to-create felt flower to a basic headband to create a...