Make a Holiday Cookie Greeting Card
Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Package them in our clever tin that doubles as a holiday greeting card for a thoughtful (and tasty!) homemade gift.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preparing the Tins
Making the Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line CD tins with 5-inch parchment paper circles and set aside.
3. Sift together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
4. Place butter and both sugars in a mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
5. Add salt, vanilla and eggs. Mix on medium-low speed until well-blended.
6. With mixer on lowest speed, gradually add dry mixture. Mix only until incorporated.
7. Still on lowest speed, mix in chocolate chips just until incorporated.
8. Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
9. Roll dough out to about 1/4-inch thick.
The holiday crafting experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making an easy pinecone garland.
The kids' crafting experts at HGTV.com share how to turn a bunch of broken crayons into multicolor discs that fit perfectly in...
The kids' crafting experts at HGTV.com share a project for adding an easy-to-create felt flower to a basic headband to create a...