Make a Dramatic Feather Choker
Frame your neck with an eye-catching necklace made of goose feathers.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Fashion-forward jewelry designer Cara Markowitz of New York, N.Y., shows how to mix resin with goose feathers for her eye-catching "Grand Feather Ball" choker.
Materials and Tools:
resin color and hardener
1. Create balls using casting resin.
2. Drill holes in balls.
3. Cut feathers. Cluster feathers and insert into tube beads.
4. Cut guitar wire. Thread and glue guitar wire into all the balls.
5. Glue end fasteners in place.
6. Glue feather clusters into balls.
7. Shape necklace to neck.
Bring a touch of whimsy to your Halloween decor with this fun feather wreath. Add ribbon or a colorful feather embellishment to...
These socks can be filled with gifts kids can look forward to each day, such as small toys, candy, sweet notes or coins. It...
Make a special place in your home for this whimsical fairy doll that kids are sure to treasure.