How to Make Wire Scrapbook Flowers
Add a touch of art to your scrapbook pages with easy-to-make wire flowers.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
1. Roll up a sheet of card stock into the shape of a cone.
3. Slide the wire off the cone and then press flat.
4. Twist the ends with needle-nose pliers.
5. Spread the flower outward to create the desired shape.
6. Create leaves using the same process.
7. Pinch the end of the wire flower into the shape of a leaf.
Shape silk flowers into a purse shape to create a stylish wall hanging.
With just a little creativity, you can turn a scrap piece of leather into a fashion-forward pin or hair clip that makes a sweet...
Make an elegant, daisy flower necklace pendant using sterling silver and semiprecious gems.