How to Make Sea-Inspired Holiday Decor
Designer Sandra Espinet shows how to create sea-inspired decor that you can leave up all year round.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Bring your family vacation home for the holidays. Display shells in a clear container for a simple, inexpensive decoration that can beautify any surface all year long.
- pillar candle
1. Collect about 30 shells from the beach and gather sand in a pail.
2. Buy a large candleholder and a pillar candle or refurbish something you already own.
3. Pour the sand into the candleholder.
4. Place the candle in the middle of the sand.
5. Place the shells inside the candleholder to surround the candle.
6. For a fresh scent, add potpourri around the shells.
Forget storebought holiday greetings. Show friends and family that you really care with a handmade card featuring a favorite...
Bring a natural element to your holiday decor with this simple and sophisticated wreath. Its versatile design works as a...
Give a plain pillow a playful, holiday update using our free printable reindeer template.