How to Make an Origami Photo Cube
Make a folded cube from origami paper sheets to display fun photos and memories.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
6 sheets of 6" square origami paper
12 sheets of 3" square paper
6 photos cropped to 2-7/8" square
6 sheets of 2-7/8" square card stock
1. Fold a sheet of 6-inch paper into 16 equal squares and unfold. Fold all six, 6-inch units exactly the same.
2. Turn over and fold all four corners to center intersection, then unfold.
3. Turn over the paper and fold all four outermost corners to the closest intersection.
4. Collapse the paper toward the center to make the picture frame shape.
5. Insert photos inside the frames and set aside.
6. Make 12 joints by folding the 3-inch paper in half then folding four corners to the center. You will now have a small square to tuck into each photo frame.
7. Assemble the six square frames and twelve joints in the form of a dice. Glue to secure.
Create a colorful Asian paper lantern with pop-out decorations of geisha girls.
Humble, functional upholstery webbing is given a sophisticated look when woven together to create a holiday table runner. Make...
Assemble a huggable doll using a brown dress sock, yarn and colorful African print fabric.