How to Make an Accordion Scrapbook With Stamped Foliage
Stamp natural-looking leaves onto the pages of a memory book and add other embellishments for a one-of-a-kind scrapbook.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
ink pads in various colors
small pressed leaves
1. Using stamping markers, color each leaf stamp to give it a realistic look.
2. Press each stamp around the edge of each page in various directions.
4. Mount mini-envelopes to hold mementos or pressed leaves.
5. Use alphabet stamps to add titles to explain each page.
6. Fill in blank spaces with pressed leaves and postage stamps.
Try your hand at a hand-bound accordion book, embellished with metal and ribbon.
Make a delicate, reticulated silver necklace strung with three rows of stone beads.
Humble, functional upholstery webbing is given a sophisticated look when woven together to create a holiday table runner. Make...