How to Make a Scrapbook Shaker Box
Use beads to add sound and movement to your scrapbook pages.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
1. Run adhesive around the border of a pre-made frame.
2. Cut out a piece of transparency the same size as the frame.
3. Adhere the transparency to the frame.
5. Place coordinating cutout accents and colored beads in the box.
6. Peel the backing off the foam tape and adhere the card stock, closing the box.
Transform a craft box into a purse by embellishing it with paint, jewels, glitter a beaded handle.
Add a beautiful pastel touch to your scrapbook layouts.
Hide a different message behind each card on this holiday page.