How to Make a Red Rose Silver Bracelet
Make an attractive, modern silver bracelet embellished with an enameled red rose.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
10. Hammer the copper flat to expand the edges and produce a larger circle.
11. Using metal cutters, cut three small slits from the outer edge in about a third of the way to the center.
12. Using pliers bend and twist the copper to form a rose.
13. Apply Klyr fire fusing glue to the rose. Sprinkle red powder glass enamel to the copper rose through a small sieve (Image 1).
14. Place the rose on a metal mesh tripod. Heat the rose from the underside with an oxygen acetylene torch to melt the enamel (Image 2). Let cool.
15. Cut various sizes of silver wire to form the links and jump rings. Form the wire into circles for the links with pliers.
16. Connect the links to the three cups using jump rings. Connect a t-bar clasp finding at one end and the matching closure at the other end of the bracelet.
17. Place the bracelet in a tumbler to polish.
18. Mix two-part epoxy glue and attach the enameled red rose to the center silver cup of the bracelet. Let dry.