How to Make a Personalized Place Card
Make your own personalized place cards by following these steps.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
Posh Impressions Frame Stamps
Me and My Big Ideas Frame Basics 6-1/2" square
Xyron or other adhesive
2 sheets decorative paper
opaque sticker paper
scissors or paper trimmer
craft knife or stylus
photos or photocopies
brush art markers
1. Xyron paper and trim to 7-1/2 inches square.
2. Remove backing and lay paper sticky side up on a flat surface.
3. Place cardboard frame piece right side down in center of paper.
4. Trim corners close to points (45-degree angle).
5. Fold sticky edges over on all four sides.
6. Poke corner and stand holes through using craft knife or stylus.
7. Repeat for back side of frame.
8. Attach hardware to corners.
9. Stand to center bottom.
10. Stamp frames on sticker paper using brush art markers.
11. Cut out, leaving tiny white edges around inside opening and outside.
12. Xyron photos and trim to fit frame openings.
13. Attach photos to frames and frames to covered standing frame as desired.
14. Attach name in sticker letters.
15. Tie bow.
Give Dad a break this year with a DIY scratch-off lotto-style card with prizes like breakfast in bed, a free pass from mowing...
Give your handmade holiday cards a different twist. Follow these instructions by Karen Thomas to learn how to make a mizuhiki...