How to Make a Mosaic Serving Tray
Add a simple yet colorful accent to the kitchen with a mosaic serving tray.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
ceramic serving tray
ceramic tiles and/or plates
ceramic teapot or coffee cup
1. Place the tiles or plates in a plastic bag and seal it. With a hammer, carefully break tiles into small jagged pieces.
2. In the plastic bag, carefully break the coffee cup or teapot, making sure to keep the handle intact.
3. Fill the base of the tray with bed mortar according to the manufacturer's instructions. Make sure not to fill it higher than the tray's handles.
4. Spread the mortar evenly with the trowel.
5. Place the broken ceramic handle in the center of the serving tray.
Add a colorful gazing ball to your garden, covered in a mosaic inspired from passion flower vines.