How to Make a Beaded Domino Bracelet
Use beads and dominos to make a one-of-a-kind bracelet.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Game pieces prove surprisingly chic in this bracelet project.
Materials and Tools:
assorted rubber stamps
fine drill bit
acrylic matte sealant
industrial-strength craft adhesive (optional)
1. Wearing safety glasses, drill two holes through the long side of each domino (at the top and bottom).
2. Soak dominoes overnight in household bleach. Rinse dominoes and dry.
3. Randomly apply distress ink directly to the dominoes. Heat-set with heat gun.
4. Stamp desired images on the dominoes with the ink pad. Heat-set with heat gun.
5. Spray the dominoes with a light coating of acrylic sealant in matte.
6. Use elastic cord to alternately string beads and the dominoes (through the lower holes).
7. Tie the ends and secure with hypo cement.
8. Repeat the process for the upper holes.
9. If desired, glue on coordinating charms with craft adhesive.
Learn how to make a beaded bracelet using the right angle weaving technique.
Make this bracelet stamped with a special message and tied with a leather cord with these simple steps.
Stamp your own message into this sterling silver bracelet and create lampwork beads for embellishment.