How to Make a "12 Days of Christmas" Scrapbook Page
Hide a different message behind each card on this holiday page.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
white card stock
Christmas-patterned red and green papers
red and green eyelets
dark green scrapbook page
1. Create a title on your computer in the font of your choice, and print it out on white card stock.
2. Cut out the title and mat it on solid green paper.
3. Journal about each of the 12 days of Christmas on your computer.
4. Cut out the journalings and fold them into small square cards.
5. Adhere the cards to a dark green scrapbook page.
6. Trim red and green patterned papers to 1¼-inch squares and adhere them to the fronts of the cards.7. Attach charms to the front of each card with red and green eyelets.
Make a scrapbook about your own life for a creative way to look back on memories.