How to Hand Bead a Vintage Purse
Use a loom to string beads to make a vintage beaded purse.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
satin or other good-quality fabric for lining
1. String the loom with nylon thread.
3. Cut the beaded fabric off the loom, tie off the loose strings and sew the fabric onto the fabric purse lining.
4. Fold the purse over onto itself to create the shape of the purse, and sew the sides shut.
5. Make a strap of any length on the loom, using the same technique used to make the beaded fabric.
6. Sew the strap onto the purse.
Make a delicate decoration for your hair with pearls, crystal beads and silver jewelry wire.
Turn a vintage scarf into a traveling tote featuring a beaded fabric flower.
Go big and bold with this chunky ceramic necklace project featuring a dangling glass bead.