Holiday Food Gift: Coffee Cupcakes Recipe
These coffee-flavored cupcakes make the perfect homemade holiday gift and come in their own coffee-themed to-go container. Dress them up with a ribbon and mini ornament to spread seasonal cheer.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
1. Carefully undo the cardboard sleeve where it is glued. Turn over.
2. Punch two holes about 1/4-inch apart at the top/middle of the sleeve.
3. Thread a ribbon through one hole from the front and through the other hole from the back (Image 1).
4. Repeat for the other side with the other end of the ribbon.
5. Attach a small ornament (if desired) and tie a bow with the ribbon (Image 2).
The holiday experts share an easy recipe for adding the flavors of chocolate and peppermint to marshmallow and crisp rice...
The handmade holiday experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making oversized chocolate chip cookies in tins...
The holiday crafting experts at HGTV.com share step-by-step instructions for making an easy pinecone garland.