Holiday Food Gift: Coffee Caramel Corn Recipe
This fun treat will put a little pep in your step. Caramel corn gets a jolt from coffee, making it a hit for the holiday season. Package the "pep-corn" in tubes covered with our free printable template for a one-of-a-kind homemade gift.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
3. Spray two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
4. Add espresso powder to warm water in a small bowl and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
5. In a large pot, place the butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and corn syrup over medium-low heat (Images 1 and 2). Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil (Image 3). After mixture begins to boil, continue cooking for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat and add coffee mixture and baking soda. Stir until completely incorporated.
7. Distribute caramel evenly between the two bowls of popcorn. Stir to coat, but don't be alarmed if you don't cover all of the pieces.
The holiday experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for hazelnut hot cocoa that's perfect for turning into pre-packaged Christmas...
Add some modern flair to your holiday packages with handmade embellishments like unique jewelry and printable ornaments.
The holiday experts at HGTV.com share a recipe for cranberry bliss dacquoise, a rich and decadent seasonal dessert that...